Saturday, October 25, 2008

Interesting

Below is a link to a bunch of interesting little articles for artists and general being creative insights...
http://ezinearticles.com/?Out-of-the-Box-Thinking&id=1422394

I thought it maybe insightful if you meander into my blog and your a creative person..well we all are creative people are we not.

I have out my window a dark grey autumn day and always for some reason days like that make me feel super creative there is a odd comfort in it. Nothing better than grabbing some soup and tea and a sweater and get down to business..I think today I am going to problem solve my creative blocks issue I have been having off and on for a year now. I am starting to see the blocks as a need for something new or change or thinking different and it forces you to face that...you can't do the same things the same way all the time. I think the bag needs shaked up...

I have written in my blog about the muse that has been hiding then comes out then hides again. And I joke about luring her out with chocolate which has been an obvious reference to my creativity...I am at a point of grabbing her by the shoulders and giving her a good shake and asking her "what does she want" and slap the chocolate outta her hands. I woke up this morning with a determination to problem solve this and start getting a hold of what is sapping energy outta my life and what I need to do to resolve that.

Ok off to do just that keep cozy and warm!